Our relationships with current and prospective clients are based on integrity and trust. We recognize that you use our services because you trust that we will stand behind our promises. In turn, we pledge our commitment to treating your information responsibly. We want you to be aware of how we handle personal and business information and the important measures we take to protect it.
We may collect non-public information about you and your business from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you and your authorized representatives,
- Information about your transactions with us or our Affiliates or Strategic Partners, or
- Information collected on our website.
We safeguard all non-public information and, except for the benefit of the Client, do not disclose to anyone outside of Succession Strategies, Inc. any proprietary or confidential information. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your information.
We will only disclose your information to persons outside of Succession Strategies, Inc. under the following circumstances:
- To your other advisors, when authorized by you,
- To our Affiliates or Strategic Partners, as necessary to complete the authorized scope of work outlined in our Service Agreement, or
- As required by law.
Authorization by you includes emails, faxes, letters, or phone calls documented in our files.
If you have any questions regarding this policy statement, please contact:
Succession Strategies, Inc.